Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Theme Song

Christmas is a celebration of the One I love, who daily meets me and calls me to Himself. There's no one like Jesus.    

"Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me. I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from me there is no savior." (Isaiah 43:10b-11)

This has been a year of uncertainty, a year of provision. Many days this song moved me, encouraged me, stirred me, calmed me, reminded me of the One who has numbered all of my days. 

This is my version of my theme song for 2013. I did not remove the imperfections, the wrong notes, some pitchy-ness in places, because I wanted you to feel like you were sitting in my living room, and because this is what it really sounds like. 

The song is by Hillsong United and is called Oceans.








No comments:

Post a Comment